Digital MedTech Physician™ is designed to address the unique challenges faced by marketers in the medtech industry. The study explores how physicians use digital channels to learn about medical devices and interact with medtech companies, with the objective of helping companies address strategic opportunities around tech-assisted and digital promotion and service.
The study will also be able to be segmented by target specialist audiences including Cardiac Surgeons, Electrophysiologists, Interventional Cardiologists, Interventional Radiologists, Neurosurgeons, OB-GYN Surgeons, Orthopaedic Surgeons, Plastic Surgeons, Radiologists and Spinal Surgeons.
Key topics covered in the research:
- Digital integration into professional practices
- Sources used to research medical devices
- Smartphone and tablet professional activity
- Multiscreen behavior throughout the workday
- MedTech physician social networks and social media adoption
- Online video
- Evolving role of tablet reps
- Medtech online promotion landscape
- Patient education
- Customer service and sales support
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research
, please fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.