President Mark Bard will cover the latest digital trends shaping the future of physician marketing from the new Taking the Pulse® v9.0 study
April 9, 2009, New York, NY –
Mark Bard, president of pharmaceutical and healthcare market research company Manhattan Research, will host a complimentary webinar covering the latest trends in U.S. physician use and impact of the Internet and other technologies for practice and treatment decisions on Tuesday, April 21 at 11am and 3pm EDT. The webinar, Taking the Pulse® v9.0: Digital Trends Shaping the Future of Physician Marketing, is based on the company’s newly released Taking the Pulse® v9.0 physician market research and strategic advisory service.
This year’s Taking the Pulse® v9.0 study reveals critical shifts in the physician media mix for professional and pharma information-seeking, making the webinar a valuable session for product managers and marketers planning strategies for connecting with physicians in 2010 and beyond. Topics include physician trends related to the Internet, Web 2.0 technologies, email communication, PDAs/smartphones, search engines, detailing/tech-enabled sales reps, patient interaction/education, and digital health infrastructure.
Key takeaways for webinar attendees include:
- What are the biggest changes in the physician media mix over the past two years – and how should these trends affect my future marketing strategies?
- How can I take advantage of the physician shift to and future interest in Web 2.0, search engines, mobile, and online medical resources to get a step ahead of my competitors?
- Is the sales rep role as we know it really dead? What should I do to prepare for the evolution of the physician relationship with pharma, biotech, and device companies?
- In what ways are physicians and patients using online resources and communications to interact and make health and treatment decisions – and how can my brand get involved in the conversation?
- Where does my brand message need to be to reach physicians in 2010 and beyond?
Register for this Webinar Today!
Session 1: Tuesday, April 21, 11:00 AM EDT
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/576156547
Session 2: Tuesday, April 21, 3:00 PM EDT
Register here: https://www2.gotomeeting.com/register/271553794
The webinar is intended for qualified business accounts. For assistance in signing up, please email your time preference to firstname.lastname@example.org
or call Maureen Malloy at 212-255-7799.
About Taking the Pulse® v9.0
Taking the Pulse® v9.0 is a market research and strategic advisory service focused on which technologies physicians have adopted, how they are currently using them, and how they plan to use them in the future. The study was conducted in Q1 2009 among a nationally representative sample of 1,900 practicing U.S. physicians.
Clients can further segment the broad physician market trends to derive statistically relevant insight across the following specialties: Allergists, Cardiologists, Dermatologists, Electro Physiologists, Emergency Medicine, Endocrinologists, Gastroenterologists, Surgeons, Hematology Oncologists, Infectious Disease Specialists, Medical Oncologists, Nephrologists, Neurologists, Obstetrics/Gynecologists (OB/GYNs), Ophthalmologists, Orthopedic Surgeons, Pediatricians, Primary Care Physicians (General Practice, Family Practice and Internal Medicine), Psychiatrists, Pulmonologists, Radiologists, Rheumatologists and Urologists.
In addition to the data, clients receive strategic deliverables including research reports, client briefings, and access to the Manhattan Research analyst team to answer specific questions.
For additional product and subscription information, please visit http://www.manhattanresearch.com/products/Strategic_Advisory/ttp/
or email email@example.com