The Taking the Pulse® Global Series is Manhattan Research’s annual market research study and syndicated advisory service focused on how physicians in the Americas, Europe and Asia-Pacific use digital media and technology for professional purposes and to obtain information and services from pharma. Available countries include Australia (new), Turkey (new), Brazil, Mexico, Russia, Canada, the United States, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, the United Kingdom, China, South Korea, India, Japan and Taiwan.
This complimentary Digital Doctors Global Dashboard shows a snapshot of data from the Taking the Pulse® Global Series.
Complete the form below to download the data snapshot:
Key questions addressed in the research:
- Digital Doctors: How integrated is the Internet into physicians’ professional activities in these markets? How does this compare to the U.S. or other markets?
- Mobility: How are smart mobile devices changing physicians’ level of connectivity and clinical workflow?
- Internet at Work: In what ways is the Internet impacting clinical practices both during the workday and at the point of care?
- Pharma Interaction: What digital opportunities exist for pharma to interact with physicians online?
- Patient Education: How is the Internet evolving the patient-physician relationship?
Manhattan Research conducts annual research studies covering eHealth trends among healthcare professionals and consumers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Broad research can be segmented by target specialist and therapeutic audiences.