Taking the Pulse® Europe is Manhattan Research’s annual market research study and syndicated advisory service focused on how physicians in the United Kingdom, France, Italy, Spain and Germany use the Internet, digital media, mobile devices and other technologies for professional purposes, pharma communication and patient interaction. This complimentary Infographic focuses on physician use of social media.
Complete the form below to download the data snapshot:
Taking the Pulse® Europe 2011 is fielded online annually in Q4 among more than 1,200 physicians in Germany, Spain, France, Italy, and the United Kingdom. For additional information, please visit www.manhattanresearch.com/ttpeu, contact email@example.com, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext. 2.
Key questions addressed in the research
- Mobile Medicine: How are physicians using smartphones and tablets for professional tasks and patient care?
- Clinical Content Discovery: Which traditional and digital resources are most influential on physicians’ clinical decisions and what is their searching behavior online?
- Digital Pharma - Information, Promotion & Service: Which online sources and devices do physicians use to learn about Rx products and access service from pharma companies?
- Online Communities: How is physician adoption of social media evolving and how do physicians want to interact with pharma in these networks?
- Tablet Reps: What role are tablets playing in the rep-physician relationship?
Manhattan Research conducts annual research studies covering eHealth trends among healthcare professionals and consumers in the Americas, Europe, and Asia. Broad research can be segmented by target specialist and therapeutic audiences.