Taking the Pulse® U.S. is Manhattan Research’s annual market research study and syndicated advisory service focused on how U.S. physicians use the Internet, digital media, mobile devices and other technologies for professional purposes and patient interaction.
This complimentary Infographic highlights key trends from Taking the Pulse® U.S. 2012.
Complete the form below to download the data snapshot:
Key topics addressed in the research
- Multiscreen behavior throughout the workday
- Breakdown of smartphone and tablet types (such as iPads,
- Androids, Galaxy Tab, and more)
- Mobile media, including live video, QR codes, and augmented reality
- Mobile apps and websites, including pharma mobile apps
- Smartphones and tablets at the point of care
- Professional channel mix (such as conferences, CME, colleagues, journals), including online vs. offline use
- Online professional sources (such as search engines, pharma websites, HCP portals, Wikipedia)
- Physician social networking and social media adoption
- Online communication with patients
- Online video
- Physician pain points
- Electronic health records (EHR) and electronic prescribing (e-prescribing)
- Email newsletters
Manhattan Research conducts annual research studies covering eHealth trends among healthcare professionals and consumers in the Americas, Europe, Asia, and Australia. Broad research can be segmented by target specialist and therapeutic audiences.