Cybercitizen Health® Europe is Manhattan Research’s market research study and syndicated advisory service benchmarking how consumers in the UK, France, Italy, Spain and Germany use the Internet, digital media, mobile devices and other technologies for health. The study is fielded annually in Q3 among more than 3,000 consumers online.
Key topics addressed in the research:
- Technology profile and digital behaviors
- Online health content and the patient journey
- Mobile health, including smartphone and tablet activities
- Social media for health and online health video
- Healthcare touch points beyond the doctor’s office
- Online health at the point of care
- Pharma online information and services
Data can be segmented across therapeutic categories
, including diagnosed patients, patients on Rx, caregivers and info seekers
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research
, please fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.