Cybercitizen Health® U.S. is Manhattan Research’s annual market research study and syndicated advisory service benchmarking how U.S. consumers use the Internet, digital media, mobile devices and other technologies for health. The study is fielded annually in Q3 among more than 8,700 U.S. adults online and on the phone.
Key topics covered in the research
- Technology profile and digital behaviors
- Health touch points and resource mix, including pharmacists and retailers
- Influence of digital on health decisions
- Internet reliance throughout the patient journey
- Health-related social media
- Smartphone and tablet health activities
- Remote health monitoring and patient portals
- Health websites and newsletters
Data can be segmented across therapeutic categories, including diagnosed patients, patients on Rx, caregivers and info seekers
Learn more about product deliverables
Explore strategic uses of Manhattan Research products
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research, please fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.