Taking the Pulse® U.S. is Manhattan Research’s annual market research study and syndicated advisory service focused on how U.S. physicians use the Internet, digital media, mobile devices and other technologies for professional purposes and patient interaction. The study is fielded annually in Q1 among more than 3,000 physicians.
Key topics addressed in the research
- Technology profile and digital media adoption
- The use of digital resources and devices during the workday
- Adoption of professional resources across channel
- Electronic health records and electronic prescribing
- Patient-physician communication
- Patient data tracking
- ACOs and the impact of formularies
- Professional reliance on digital sources
- Physician participation in physician-only communities and general social networks for professional purposes
Data can be segmented across a variety of physician specialties
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research
, please fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.