ePharma Physician® is Manhattan Research’s market research study and syndicated advisory service exploring physician adoption of digital channels for prescription drug information, including through various types of online promotion programs and customer service options from pharma companies. Tablet-assisted in-person sales interactions and their impact on clinical decisions and satisfaction are also assessed. The study is fielded online annually in Q2 among more than 1,800 U.S. physicians who are ePharma Physicians, or who use digital channels for pharma resources and connecting with reps.
Key topics addressed in the research
- The pharma rep-physician relationship in 2013 and the impact of tablet reps
- The pharma online promotion landscape
- Digital pharma services and tools
- Product information seeking: Throughout the product lifecycle and in the clinical moment
- Information discovery: Reliance on online versus offline sources
- Patient education
- Online samples
- Factors influencing treatment choices in 2013
- Online and offline journals
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research
, please fill out the form below, email email@example.com
, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.