ePharma Physician® is Manhattan Research’s market research study and syndicated advisory service exploring adoption of digital channels for prescription drug information, including through various types of online promotion programs and customer service options from pharma companies. Tablet-assisted in person sales interactions and their impact on clinical decisions and satisfaction are also assessed. The study is fielded online annually in Q2 among more than 1,700 U.S. physicians who are ePharma Physicians, or who use digital channels for pharma resources and connecting with reps.
Key topics addressed in the research
- Evolving role of tablet rep
- Device ownership including smartphones and tablets and evolving digital experiences
- Pharma online promotion and online pharma tools and services
- Online and offline information discovery
- Rx info seeking
- Patient education
- Online and offline journals
For more information or to request a full outline of topics covered in the research
, please fill out the form below, email firstname.lastname@example.org
, or call 1.888.680.0800, ext 2.